Monday, March 7, 2022

The EFFECTS of Thinking THOUGHTS

Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD. Isaiah 1:18

                              For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. Isaiah 55:8


When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry. Deuteronomy 29:19



Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23
 
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord ponders the hearts. Proverbs 21:2

                    O Lord, you have searched me, and know me. You know when I sit down and when I get up; You understand my thought from far away. Psalm 139:1-2

    Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Proverbs 4:26

                Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:7

    “I have made a covenant (agreement) with my eyes; How then could I gaze [lustfully] at a virgin? Job 31:1

They suppose the dreams that they tell one another will make My people forget My name, just as their fathers forgot My name through the worship of Baal. Jeremiah 23:27  

So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not. Jonah 1:6
 

        When you leave me today, you will meet two men near Rachel’s tomb, at Zelzah on the border of Benjamin. They will say to you, ‘The donkeys you set out to look for have been found. And now your father has stopped thinking about them and is worried about you. He is asking, “What shall I do about my son?”’ 1 Samuel 10:2 

Do not eat the bread of a miser, nor desire his delicacies; for as he thinks in his heart, so is he. “Eat and

drink!” he says to you, But his heart is not with you. Proverbs 23:6-7 

        For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11   

 May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the LORD.Psalms 104:34

        Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Commit thy works unto the Lord,and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

        They were all trying to frighten us, thinking, “Their hands will get too weak for the work, and it will not be completed.” But I prayed, “Now strengthen my hands.” Nehemiah 6:9 

"Wash and make yourselves clean. Put away the evil of your deeds from before My eyes. Cease to do evil. 17 Learn to do good,  seek justice, relieve the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.”Isaiah 1:16-17 

    


    “Come now, let us reason together,” says Adonai. “Though your sins be like scarlet, they will be as white as snow. Though they be red like crimson, they will become like wool. 19 If you are willing and obey, you will eat the good of the land. 20 But if you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured with the sword.” For the mouth of Adonai has spoken. Isaiah 1:18-20

 www.TellThem.Live 


SoRichIam Media

P.O. Box 20711 

Rochester, New York 14602 USA

SoRichIam.com

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment