Monday, October 2, 2017

Your Role in God's BIG PICTURE

When you look up into the cosmos, what do you see? What do you feel? What do you think?

Every planet has a plan and a purpose. You should too.

The planets are like real estate development to God. Surely, one human being is of more value than a single planet. Surely, God will develop you too!

 
Your life has a purpose. Your job is simply to ask what it is. Then watch how life begins to unfold in all its divine majesty into a series of nudges and coincidences.

Many are the plans in a person’s heart,but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21




Designed by Freepik  

That's what happened to me. Even when I seemed to fall down at times, I always seemed to "fall forward."

  
The LORD upholds all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. Psalm 145:14

One thing was always sure. Once I had outgrown a chapter in the series, I couldn't go back, just forward.

I had grown up watching classic award winning movies. I loved to read. I enjoyed satire and sophisticated humor. I had a passion for fashion. I questioned everything. I was shy but stubborn.


I didn't grow up in a religious household. We never went to church. We just went fishing in my father's eighteen seater speed boat. We weren't rich, just comfortable.

 
I didn't like touching worms or scaly fish. I just liked driving the speed boat. I never got tired of watching the sun rays bounce and twinkle off the water's surface. I always slept better those nights when we got home. Our household was usually rather turbulent.

 
I had started asking and wondering during those journeys about my purpose. All the while I was writing and sewing.

 
I now share somewhat unconventional soul awakening blogs, videos, books, audios, and social media messages announcing the coming Messiah. While I no longer sew clothes, I do sow charitably. Oh, did I mention? I also talk with God.

Your gifts and talents may differ from mine but everyone plays a part in God's BIG PICTURE. Let the tree be the tree. Let the flower be the flower. And let the rock be the rock.

Let not one envy another. Your part is necessary in creating this beautiful picture. Everyone has a part. There are no small players.

Even something as simple as daily prayer (disaster recovery, lower national debt, lower taxes, family unity, quality healthcare, provisions for the poor and needy etc) can have a HUGE impact. Just commit to it daily. Keep it sweet and simple. A child can (and should) do this. One of my favorite prayers is the 23rd Psalm.


Now therefore amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will relent of the disaster that he has pronounced against you. Jeremiah 26:13

Just remember what you pray and do for others, God will eventually do for you. Why not store up your blessings for a rainy day? It's like having super sized insurance but even better. 


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

You can inspire someone else to aspire to fulfil his/her part. Share this blog post.


Destiny brought you here today. This is your line. Action!



###


https://www.amazon.com/dp/1985159937
                                 (This is what He told me.)





No comments:

Post a Comment