Thursday, March 22, 2018

My Love is One (Second Revised Edition)

Author, filmmaker, and entrepreneur, LeTicia Lee shares what she learned during several divine
encounters with the real and hidden Messiah (Moshiach). She shares the controversial truth about His family, love, accountability, faith, forgiveness, climate change and much much more in her latest book title:
My Love is One (What I Learned from the Messiah about Love, Family, Climate Change & The Second Coming). Learn what you need to know to prepare for what's to come.




Watch My Love is One TELL THEM! Part 1: Feeding Hungry Souls from SoRichIam Media 

on Vimeo.

or on

 YouTube! 

Available in

 hardcover paperback - ebook and movie formats.  


Use SHARE links to post on your social media page! Use #MyLOVEisONE


My Love is One is best read in a group setting. Start a book club. Read it as a family or as a couple for BEST results. Receive automatic discounts with bulk orders at LuLu.com/Spotlight/SoRichIam   #MyLOVEisONE


P.O. Box 20711
Rochester, New York 14602 USA

Your support in any amount ($5, $10, $20, $50, $1000 etc) makes a profound difference in helping us extend our worldwide outreach. Thank you in advance!
Score Major Mitzvot points when you DONATE to Help Support our Worldwide Outreach!

                                                       

"... of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:7


8 comments:

  1. Wow, this article iis nice, my youngher sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted tto thank you for this wonderful read!! I cerrtainly enjoyed every bit of it.
    I've got you book marked to loiok at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me oout loads.
    I'm hoping to give a contribution & help othr users like its aided me.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, as i wwnt enjoyment,
    as this this site conations actually nice funny infomation too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep this going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to
    say that this write-up very pressured me tto take a look at and do
    so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks,
    quite great article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent weeb site. Lotts of helpful information here.
    I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you to your sweat!

    ReplyDelete