Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My Love is One - TELL THEM - The Rockumentary


Based on the book, My Love is One (What I Learned from the Messiah about Love, Family, Climate Change & The Second Coming),

author, filmmaker, and entrepreneur, LeTicia Lee shares what she learned during several divine encounters with the real, overlooked, hidden Messiah (a.k.a Moshiach). She shares the controversial truth about His family, love, accountability, faith, forgiveness, climate change and much much more. 
EVERYONE needs to know the TRUTH. And this 4 part Rock-U-Series truly delivers! Watch Part 1 "Feeding Hungry Souls" Now.

My Love is One TELL THEM! Part 1: Feeding Hungry Souls from SoRichIam Media on Vimeo.

Get the BOOK that started it ALL! Learn the TRUTH for yourself! Be READY. Available in Hardcover - Paperback - eBook - Movie.  

My Love is One TELL THEM! is also available to watch on YouTube

                                                 

Your support in any amount ($5, $10, $20, $50, $1000 etc) makes a profound difference in helping us extend our worldwide outreach. Thank you in advance!
                                                         SoRichIam Media
P.O. Box 20711
Rochester, New York 14602 USA
Thank you in advance for your support!
SoRichIam Media is not a 501 (c) 3

I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations; therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. Psalm 45:17

Use the SHARE button. 
Receive a BLESSING.


5 comments:

  1. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but,
    I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative
    iideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way,
    great site annd I look forward to seeing it develop ovfer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I cewrtainly love this site. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite certain I'll learn plenty of new
    stuff riught here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers except this paragraph is genuinely a nice article,
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post thank you Maria

    ReplyDelete